- How to Register
- Visit our website www.kinetiktennis.com, choose your venue and select a programme to complete your registration.
- The office / coach will notify you if the lesson is unavailable / full.
- Child will not be on a register for a lesson until all necessary completed paperwork is received by the office.
- One player and a coach are involved. Please request lessons from the coach involved 24 hours in advance. The coach will then confirm your booking via SMS.
- Parents will forfeit the lesson if they withdraw a child for whatever reason without 24 hrs notice to the office.
- If a make-up lesson is arranged and you do not attend it, you forfeit that lesson
Dual Trainer Lessons: Two players and a coach are involved. If one player cannot make the lesson for any reason, the lesson is forfeited and the other player will receive an individual lesson with the coach. This usually balances out between the two parties over time. Clients who miss a Dual Trainer lesson, may not make it up individually, as this is a different lesson category .i.e. Individual and also has a different fee structure. Parents will forfeit the lesson if they withdraw a child for whatever reason (too hot, raining etc.). The lesson will continue at all times.
SuperGroup Lessons: Four players and a coach are involved. If a player cannot make the lesson for any reason they will forfeit the lesson as the group lesson cannot be made up. When a player gives notice of cancellation for this lesson, the coach will inform the other parties that the price will change. The price change will apply at the beginning of the next month, to a group of three fee structure, only if a substitute is not found during the same month. If a client decides not to bring his/her child due to rain, bad weather etc., the lesson will be forfeited. The lesson will continue at all times.
Package / Squad Lessons: If a player cannot make the lesson for any reason, they will forfeit the lesson as the package / squad lesson cannot be made up. If a client decides not to bring his/her child due to rain, bad weather etc., the lesson will be forfeited. The package / squad lesson will continue at all times.
- Packages: Our package options are comprised and calculated over the public school calendar semester from the first Tuesday to the last Friday of the semester. You can either:
- Pay the Full Package price Once-Off OR
- Pay it off in three instalments every month for three consecutive months. It works the same as a gym membership for the package period i.e. January 13-March 19.
- Individual / Dual Trainer / SuperGroup Lessons: All these products are billed monthly in advance except for Dual-Trainer lessons that are included in a package.
- Monthly Fees are payable in advance before the 10th of each month.
- Packages can be settled Once-Off or paid in three instalments for three consecutive months.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- School programs are charged termly.Termly accounts are due in the 1st week of the term.
- All Individual, Dual Trainer (those not included in package) and SuperGroup lessons are charged monthly.
- Payments may be made via EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) or in cash to the coach.
- NO PAY NO PLAY.
- Termination of account is subject to one calendar month’s written notice via email to email@example.com. If the necessary notice for permanent absence is not handled in the usual way, fees will be charged. Interest will be charged at 10% per month on late accounts.
KINETIK TENNIS ACADEMY, FNB CRESTA ACCOUNT: 6229 2655 233
BRANCH CODE: 251 655 (Please use the players name as a reference OR your account number as on the invoice).
- All necessary equipment may be ordered and purchased from us. All orders must be sent through to the office (firstname.lastname@example.org). Payment and proof thereof will need to be received by the office before delivery. Please allow a minimum of one (1) week for delivery from date of payment.
No credits are carried forward to the following year for lessons missed. Credit must be made up within the calendar year that lessons are taken and paid for.
- No refunds are given for any lessons missed.
- There is a 5% discount for three or more persons in one family.
- Package deals are discounted and run for a public school semester with three billing cycles (minimum 3 months). No further discounts apply. No discounts are offered for cash.
- Clients will be held liable for the cost of packages booked for the duration of the package period. When this period expires, a different package option can be booked.
- FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE KINETIK TENNIS ACADEMY AT ANY TIME THROUGHOUT THE YEAR.
While the Kinetik Tennis Academy takes every precaution to ensure your child’s safety, we cannot be held liable for any loss or injury sustained.
In the event of an injury during a lesson or during a month , that month’s fees will be due and the lessons missed will be made up, provided that the office is notified immediately and a medical report is sent to us (in extreme cases).
- If a client is injured during a lesson that lesson will be forfeited.
- No refunds are issued for lessons missed.
For all coaching matters, please telephone your coach directly. For any account queires or matters pertaining to our office, please contact our office at 073 851 9603 or email email@example.com.
Clear communication is essential. Please provide us with the relevant email address for the person involved with the tennis lessons. Please notify the office if our emails are not received. It is essential that these emails are read. There are many parents that we never see and this is the only way we can communicate effectively.
Termination of the service (excluding packages), is subject to one calendar month’s written notice via fax or email and payment thereof. An SMS is not accepted as a form of notice of withdrawal.
Clients will be held liable for the duration of the package period. If the necessary notice for permanent absence is not handled in the usual way, fees and/or interest due will be charged.
We would love to guarantee your progress when taking lessons with us, but this depends on your commitment to attending lessons regularly and how often you practice. Please bear in mind that tennis, by its nature, requires a 2-3 year foundation period of regular practice and learning. Everyone differs in their ability. We hope that you enjoy it! The more committed you are, the more progress you will see. All information received by the Kinetik Tennis Academy will be confidential and will only be used by ourselves for any marketing or communication purposes.
By submitting the Kinetik Tennis Academy registration order form I agree to all the rules and conditions as set out by the Kinetik Tennis Academy. I do not, under any circumstances hold the Kinetik Tennis Academy or any employees of the same; responsible for any disposition, injury or loss that may be incurred by me/my child/my children during such time that the said person/s is under the instruction of the Kinetik Tennis Academy or any employees thereof.
I have read, understand, and accept the terms and conditions.
_______________________ ______________ _____/__/__
PRINT NAME AND SURNAME SIGNATURE DATE