Head Coach: Jean de Lange
- Worked with various professional players (ATP Circuit)
- Worked with Top 10 Professional and junior players (NEC professional Wheelchair Circuit)
- Coached TSA No. 1 junior players (South Africa)
- Current South African u/14 Team Coach
- ITF (International Tennis Federation) Level 2 Advanced Players Certification
- TSA (Tennis South Africa) Pro Coach
- "My passion is to help individuals reach their full potential"
About Fairland Tennis Club
Fairland Tennis Club has a rich history of performance tennis. South Africa’s Kevin Anderson trained here regularly with former head coach, Louis Vosloo. In preparation for the 2011 SA Open Tournament, Jeff Coetzee and Ruan Roelofse trained with current head coach, Jean de Lange.
The clubs’ First and Men’s teams regularly feature in the prestigious annual Bundes League, which hosts the top six teams in Johannesburg. The Women’s team has also participated in the event and performed well. Kinetik Tennis has partnered with Fairland Tennis Club since 2011.